We seek people who share our values.
- Coordinate resources of people, material and machinery and to follow standard operating procedures.
- Support the Electrical Engineering Manager in providing an engineering service within current legislation and budget constraints.
- Organise, supervise and coordinate members of the shift/team, ensuring optimum utilisation and efficiency to achieve set targets.
- Maintain planned maintenances, minimising production downtime.
- Supervise the installation, commissioning and testing of all equipment as directed by the Electrical Engineering Manager.
- Ensure all departmental training is organised, recorded and maintained.
- Actively train and develop personnel within the department, applying to all company policies and procedures.
- Provide out of hours support and attend occasional trips to continental Europe as required.
- Relevant HNC/HND qualification or equivalent.
- Time served Electrician with supervisory experience preferred.
- Siemens Programming S5 and S7 Knowledge.
- Advanced Health and Safety Course certificate.
- Full Driving Licence.
- The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in the area; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability.
- Decentralised, international Company.
- Competitive employee benefits and pension.
- Rewarding and varied job role.
- Technologically advanced systems.
- Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
- Relocation package available (if required).
Please apply online at our website by the “Apply” button on this page
Closing date: 30.12.2016