Electrical Engineering Manager
Electrical Engineering Manager required for our plant in Auchinleck, Ayrshire - Within commuting distance from Glasgow
The diversity of our 7,800 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
- Taking action instead of just talking about it.
- The stability that allows us to progress.
- The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
- We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
- Lead the electrical department in providing an engineering service to the manufacturing unit, to maximise production and increase cost effectiveness within current legislation.
- Manage the department efficiently/effectively to predetermined and agreed standards/legislation within budgetary constraints.
- Develop and maintain planned maintenance programs to minimise production downtime and lead the installation/commissioning of new equipment to required standards and specifications.
- Provide recommendations for upgrades, improving plant availability and efficiency in a cost efficient manner.
- Manage, develop and motivate personnel within the department, applying company policies and procedures.
- Provide out of hours support and attend occasional trips to continental
- Europe as required.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Time served Electrician with a High Voltage Switching certificate.
- Siemens Programming S5 and S7 Knowledge.
- Advanced Health and Safety Course certificate.
- Full Driving Licence.
- The opportunity to join the largest manufacturing employer in the area; focussed on quality, customer service, the environment and sustainability.
- Decentralised, international Company.
- Competitive employee benefits and pension.
- Rewarding and varied job role.
- Technologically advanced systems.
- Comprehensive induction process, progressive training and development.
- Relocation package available (if required).
Please apply online at our website by the “Apply” button on this page
Closing date: 30.12.2016