Despatch Operative / Administrator
Despatch Operative / Administrator, Based in Wrexham, £7.59per hour working a 37.5-hour week, 8.00-4.30 Monday to Thursday and 8.00-1.30 Friday. 25 days’ Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, various Discounts and excellent Career Prospects.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Despatch Operative / Administrator to join a leading and growing Manufacturing / Engineering business based in Wrexham. The ideal candidate will have hands on / manual, warehouse / stores / stock experience as well as administrative skills / experience. An FLT licence would be highly desirable.
- Raise out going release paperwork for sub-contractors as required.
- Raise no sales advice notes for items going off site as required.
- Monitor work off site and actively chase back.
- Match sub-contractors release documentation with parts (for collection).
- Use and update RNS (Radiograph Numbering Sequence) log as required.
- Unloading / loading of subcontractors to aid department as required.
- Gather certification for despatch items.
- Use daily courier computer system for despatching goods.
- Various filing as and when possible.
- Accepting / signing of incoming goods, and actively moving these goods on.
- Packaging of goods for subcontract or despatch.
- Booking goods out for despatch to customers.
- Part marking as required
Who are we looking for?
You must have previous experience within a similar role i.e. Despatch, Stores Person, Stock controller, Warehouse Administrator. You must preferably have experience within a manufacturing environment and with a fork lift licence but not essential.
Ideally you will be educated to a high graded GCSE/A Level or any other qualifications. Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project and Windows Applications. You must have excellent Time Management, Administrative skills, Attention to Detail and be able to work on own initiative to tight timescales.
We are seeking a dynamic person with excellent communication skills and a good team player, with high level of concentration, commitment and have a good positive attitude towards work. Highly focused with drive and enthusiasm to succeed. You must be highly motivated to work using your own initiative, enjoy a challenge and be flexible in your approach to working hours.
As the role requires some local travelling you must have your own transport and a full and clean driving licence.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.
Key words: Despatch Operative, Goods in, Warehouse Administrator, Stores Person, Stock Controller.