Watford based Administrator with a difference - £18-22K PA
We are a well established (10 years) company specialising in supplying workwear, fashion and promotional merchandise to well known brands.
Due to expansion we are seeking to increase our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an administrator with experience of Office 365 to expand their horizons.
The role will report to the office manager and duties include:
- Customer/supplier liaison
- Researching new business area
- Social media
- Various ad hoc projects
We are a friendly bunch that enjoy busy environment and strong team ethic
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If required duties as follows:
- Responsible for all administrative duties
- Liaising with customers/suppliers
- Booking in goods/creating delivery notes
- Sending samples to customers
- Booking couriers
- Researching new markets using the internet
- Liaising with sales team
- Updating all social media (Facebook Instagram etc….)
- General filing, photocopying
- Ad hoc duties
- Hours 9 to 5 Monday to Friday
Salary £18-22k holidays - 20 days
- Good around administration experience
- Micro office 365
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised approach, time management skills and social media experience.