Phone Service Centre Technician / Phone Repair Technician
Job Title: Phone Service Centre Technician
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: Competitive subject to experience
If you have a passion for repairing mobile phones and gadgets this job is definitely for you!
The company is currently looking to recruit a mobile phone / gadget repair Service Centre Technician. Due to on-going success the company is expanding and growing their chain of service centres across the UK.
The Phone Service Centre Technician role is an extremely exciting opportunity to join an excellent team. You will be part of a new and growing business venture with plenty of growth opportunities. For the successful candidate this is their chance to use their experience to be part of shaping and growing what is set to be a large and successful business. For the role of Phone Service Centre Technician not only is the company looking for someone with excellent experience of Mobile Phone Repairs, they also need someone with first class customer facing skills, who is organised, outgoing and friendly, with a genuine passion and interest in technology.
Fault finding & Diagnostics:
- Striping down mobile telephones, fault finding down to component level
- Carrying out full repairs such as:
o screen replacement
o water damage or electronic repair
o soldering as necessary to the repairs being conducted
o rebuilding of the handset
Managing the process from end to end:
- Receiving and booking in faulty phones
- Diagnostics & Repair
- Providing updates on the repairs process
- Ensuring safe delivery of the repaired phones to our customers.
- Writing and presenting regular progress reports for management
- Maintaining Customer database
- Contributing to new ideas and continuous improvement of the repairs business and service delivery
- Supporting Manager with : opening and locking up, cashing up and banking an Stock management
The successful candidate will have:
- Mobile Phone / Gadget Repair experience
- Working knowledge across a wide range of range of popular mobile handsets from iPhone, Samsung , Motorola, Sony ,BlackBerry, HTC, etc
- Previous experience of working within the technology sector. eg: soldering, electronic assembly, hardware repairs, Software update
- First class customer service skills.
- Process aware with excellent organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel, Outlook
- A passion for technology / mobile phones
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Phone Service Centre Technician, Phone Repair Technician, Mobile Phone Technician, Repairs Technician, Maintenance Technician, Gadget Repairs, Gadget Repair Technician, Repairs Engineer, iPhone Repair, Samsung Repair, Motorola, Sony ,BlackBerry, HTC, Customer Service will also be considered for this role.