Customer Service Assistant
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Lok’nStore we are currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our successful and friendly team based in Woking. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, 6 month rolling contract working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 6 including some weekend work and will receive a competitive salary of £16,925 per annum plus an uncapped monthly bonus.
Lok’nStore, the fast growing self storage business, has been established for 20 years and we are now one of the biggest self storage companies in the UK, with 25 stores across the South East of England.
About the Customer Service Assistant Role
We have a position available in a large self-storage facility in Woking. This position would suit a driven and enthusiastic individual with previous retail or sales experience who wants the opportunity to develop themselves and their career within a business that loves to see people progress.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Assistant you will be expected to perform a number of tasks; some of the key tasks are shown below:
- To welcome customers & prospective customers, ensuring that all enquiries and quotations are completed in a professional and friendly manner, in line with agreed Mystery Shop standards
- Deal with administration, ensuring all standards are maintained and all company procedures are adhered to
- Support the centres local marketing/ sales activities
- Effectively manage and service customers accounts to ensure credit/ late payers are minimised
- To be a key-holder for the centre
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Assistant
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- A strong team player, having gained experience at a similar level in retail or sales
- An excellent communicator
- An organised administrator and able to work under pressure
- Computer literate with GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English A-C
For this role you do not need a wealth of experience, you will just need to demonstrate the above characteristics.
In return as our Customer Service Assistant, we can offer you…
- Competitive salary,
- Excellent monthly bonus potential,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Third party retailer discount package
- Childcare vouchers
- Great training and development opportunities
If you would like to join our team and become our new Customer Service Assistant with the chance to progress then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Service Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly