An academy in the London borough of Enfield are seeking a qualified and confident Science teacher to join them from January 2017.
This inclusive all-through academy welcome children from age 2 to 18 and are committed to giving their children the best possible education. They boast excellent teaching facilities with well resourced classrooms having recently moved to a new building. A very recent Ofsted inspection confirmed them to be good while continuing to make progress.
The children make a passion for learning and are offered numerous extra-curricular clubs to enhance their school day. They make good progress and often exceed the national averages at all key stages.
This is an excellent opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher looking to make a difference to the lives of young people. You will join a friendly and supportive team which strives to ensure that all children enjoy their learning and surpass expectations of achievement.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career within the academy
- All the support and guidance needed to complete your NQT year
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.
Apply for Science Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly