Do you want to work for a multi-cultural Primary School located in the Birmingham area? Would you relish the role of an English Lead on a long term potentially permanent basis? An award winning primary school catering for almost 800 pupils may just be the place to make your dream a reality!
As the lead in English, you will put a strong emphasis on developing pupils by providing various workshops, talk for writing approaches, educational visits, visitors into the school along with active parent engagement in extra curricular activities. You could become part of an already successful team with strong support from the SLT team in a Good school with Outstanding elements.
Join them from January 2016 initially via Randstad on a full time basis. For the right candidate this is likely to develop into a direct permanent role with the school.
What you offer:
- You are an experienced English teacher looking for that step up or an existing phase leader
- Have a passion for teaching English
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- You can demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Experience in 'talk for writing'
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students development
What you get:
- A supportive SLT team
- Free on-site parking
- A motivated team to lead
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help strengthen the English department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment.
- Access to a wider range of teaching opportunities.
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher to Randstad Education.
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to grow and develop your career in an already achieving school, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Apply for English Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly