Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £16.5k - £19.5k
The Company & The Benefits:
Well known in the area, this UK Award Winning pub company, currently with 8 sites around the South East of England offers its staff:
- A competitive basic salary (based on experience)
- Possible accommodation (if required)
- Support in studying for professional qualifications
- Share of tips
- Uniform / Chef whites
- Company pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Group discount offer (20% off at venues within the group)
- Career progression & promotion opportunities
As a company they are known to have a reputation as being a fair employer who look after their team members and have a number of individuals who have worked for the company for a long time.
They like develop their team members and where possible promote individuals through the business, offering a diverse and rewarding working career.
The Team Members:
We are looking to find passionate and enthusiastic chefs who have gained a foundation of working in the kitchen and want to develop their skills across all sections of the kitchen. You will be part of a well organised team under the guidance of an experienced Head Chef, Attitude and personality is just as important as the experience that you have gained, you will have:
- A willingness to help others
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Able to handle a busy kitchen in a friendly team environment
- Wanting to maintain a high standard
Duties & Responsibilities required of the Chef de Partie:
You will be working in a busy, food led pub who serve food throughout the day, with the main trade times of lunch and evenings as well as continuous service on Saturdays. There will be a mix of straight and split shifts, although the company will support staff who may need specific shift patterns.
We require a Chef de Partie who:
- Has gained experience in a fresh food environment
- Has a passion to learn and develop
- Can cover different kitchen sections
- Has a team attitude and approach
- Is looking to develop a career in a quality food-led pub environment
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a family ethos and gives you the opportunity to be part of their family.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
We look forward to hearing from you!