Location: London Bridge
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 Depending on experience
AT Jones employs a team of professional Surveyors, Contracts Managers and Site Managers to ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard.
Since inception almost 40 years ago, we have grown significantly on the back of a glowing reputation for outstanding quality and excellent service levels.
The Role of the Quantity Surveyor
- Participate in tender handover from estimating department
- Ensure Adequate LOI or PO in place
- Prepare profit plan
- Procure Sub Contract packages, prepare sub contract orders ensuring compliance with specification, drawings and employers requirements.
- Produce project cash flow forecast
- Manage project correspondence and meeting attendance .
- Submit and agree client variations
- Prepare, submit and agree client final account
- Carry out and assist with Value Engineering as appropriate
- Monitoring and managing risks, change and overall cost control to maximise profitability, accurate reporting of project financial performance
- Estimate projects using Causeway estimating system, produce BOQs using on screen take-off
- Liaise with supply chain ensuring most competitive rates and materials used
- Knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts
The Ideal Quantity Surveyor
- Two - Three years’ experience in a QS role ideally within interior fit out or drylining
- Degree qualified in an RICS or CIOB approved QS course preferential however not essential
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional conduct when representing the business
- Upbeat, adaptable, works well under pressure & to deadlines
- Salary depending on the candidate and experience
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual reviews for career progression
Apply for Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly