New Business Sales Manager
New Business Sales Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an Experienced New Business Sales Manager to join our client's team. As an expanding Digital Marketing Agency, they're are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a proven track record within new business sales (an advantage if you've worked within the digital industry).
The ideal candidate will have sales management experience and be keen to build their own new business team from the ground up.
What will you actually be doing?
As a New Business Sales Manager you'll your remit will be to strategise the growth of the sales department, prove it works, recruit and then manage and drive a team to increase revenue and conversions.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Increasing new business opportunities
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Reporting to Senior Managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Working with the Marketing Department to feedback on all digital activities
You'll be providing digital marketing solutions to UK prospects. You will be advising B2B and B2C prospects on their digital marketing; covering everything from website design, SEO, paid advertising, conversion optimisation and social media.
You'll work 8.30am to 5.30pm. However you may have to work longer when nessesary. You will be predominately office based but will be required to attend face to face meetings when required.
You'll be given 33 days holiday plus you're not expected to work your Birthday - providing you bring cake the following day. You'll also receive healthcare and car allowance.
Money, money, money!
This role comes with a excellent basic salary range of £30K - £35K and a high commission structure based on the performances of you and your team enabling a realistic earning potential of £70k upwards.
Is this job for for you?
Maybe, if you can answer “YES”, that's me to all of these:
- Extensive experience as a New Business Sales Manager
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills across all levels
- Results oriented and driven
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Work under pressure to deliver on monthly and annual targets
- To be highly motivated, passionate and enthusiastic with strong business acumen
- Demonstrate a can do attitude and be hardworking
- An ability to cope well under pressure, prioritise your workload and multitask
Interested in this New Business Sales Manager role?
To apply for the New Business Sales Manager role based in Leeds, please send your CV along with a covering letter by using the apply button provided on the page.
Apply for New Business Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly