1-2-1 Teaching Assistant
Do you have the commitment and passion to be the person that changes the life of a learner that needs additional support?
Are you inspired to support learners with autism or behavioural difficulties?
If so then this role might be ideal for you....
This primary school in Hull is looking for a teaching assistant to support a Foundation stage pupil who has ASD on a 121 basis. This role is to start in January 2017. This is a school that believes all pupils should be respected and valued, given opportunities to shine and to reach their full potential.
- On site parking available
- Training and development provided
- Supportive team and fantastic facilities and resources
All applicants for this position MUST have the following requirements to be considered:
- Relevant teaching assistant experience with a minimum level 2 qualification (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- A passion for working with SEN
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing educational and vocational support to learners who might have Autism, Social, Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties, or similar needs
- Communicating with carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings and whole school training events
- Supporting creating resources for lessons.
If you would like more information about this role or other roles we are working on, please apply today if you meet the essential criteria (minimum of a level 2 qualification and experience of working with SEN).
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.