Mechanical Contracts Manager
Mechanical Contracts Manager - Small Works - Essex - Permanent
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join one of the UKs leading providers of Facilities Management.
The Mechanical contracts manager will head up a growing small works department. Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team consisting of office staff and mobile engineers.
Responsibilities will include
· Managing and growing a mechanical small works division
· Delivering PPM schedules
· Driving engineer and staff productive
· Managing / overseeing out of hours work
· Attend client facing meetings
· Reporting on profit and loss
· Reporting on cost no revenue
· Providing estimates for small works projects ranging in value from £5,000 - £250,000
· Coordination of work processes and projects with other departments and divisions
· Out of hours managerial call out
The preferred candidate would have past mechanical managerial experience.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Julian Ennor on 01223 311735 or email@example.com