Primary KS2 Teacher - Burgess Hill
Primary Teacher - KS2 - Year 6 - January 2017
£22,244 - £32,831 (Pro-rata)
Part-Time - Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Primary KS2 Teacher required for a Year 6 class 3 days per week (days negotiable) starting in Janaury 2017 based in Burgess Hill in West Sussex.
This is a school who are proud of how well they care for thie children and how the excellent quality of teaching ensures that all children make good, consistent progress within a supportive, encouraging environment. This school is 3 form entry and currenlt has 540 mixed pupils on roll.
Benefits of this role include:
- a stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring ethos
- a truely inspiring and dedicated Head Teacher and leadership team
- an inclusive culutre
- a small school feel with large school opportunities
- spacious outdoor play facilities for children
- an environment where children are encouraged to be creative
- high expectations within a rewarding environment
- 3 days a week part-time teaching a Year 6 class
- lesson planning, marking, assesssment
- Attend parent evenings
- After school club participation
- to deliver creative and engaging lesson plans to the class
To be considered for this role we ask you to have:
- QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary setting
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- strong behavioural management skills
- up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
Sussessful applicants will be asked to attend a first stage interview followed by a final interview with the Head Teacher.
The closing date for applicants is the 15th December 2016.
Don't miss out....... apply today!