Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join their development team in Crewe.
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Crewe, Cheshire.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £competitive + excellent benefits
This company have twice been ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses and they've just been awarded a two star ‘Outstanding’ rating in the Times Best Companies list.
Software Developer - Why work for this companies Development Team?
- They have great cross departmental engagement.
- They are an outstanding service delivery function.
- They focus on continual improvement, keep it simple and are always evolving workplace practices.
- They have automation of environments, testing, deployment and repeatable tasks.
- They’re constantly learning and open to new technologies.
Software Developer - Responsibilities:
- Work in an “Agile” and “Scrum” environment.
- Work closely with internal customers and development teams to capture business requirements and resolve technical issues.
- Learn new technologies and continuously stay ahead in existing technologies.
- Work with the team to complete sprints.
Software Developer - Person:
- Have a high level of ability in server side languages such as PHP.
- Have the ability to adapt, provide ideas and present creative solutions to problems.
- Have an understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Able to work collaboratively in delivering technical excellence.-
Have a passion about Software Development.
Software Developer - Benefits:
- 25 holidays per year + 8 bank holidays.
- Free day off for your birthday.
- Holiday purchase scheme - you can purchase up to four additional holidays in any holiday year
- Flexible working.
- Training and development.
- Funded social activities throughout the year - there are events every month including various fundraising events on top of all the social activities.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Free breakfast.
- Casual dress code.- Discounted gym membership.
To submit your CV for this exciting Software Developer opportunity and become a part of our continued success, please click ‘Apply’ now.