PrimaryTeaching Assistant for a Blackpool School
A Primary Teaching Assistant needed for a Blackpool Primary School. I am looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a school across both KS1 and KS2 who is able to work with specific year groups. This Primary School is based in Blackpool and is a 3 form entry. They require a Teaching Assistant who is passionate about supporting the school and developing the learning needs of each child.
You will be required to support different classes from Year 1 to Year 6, work within a team of existing Teaching Assistant's as well as supporting Teacher's in their classroom.
To be considered for this role, ideally you will be:
- Qualified Level 1, 2, 3 or higher
- Looking for long term roles
- Available and ready to accept vacancies at relatively short notice if necessary
- Experienced within Education with recent classroom experience withinthe last 12 months
- Confident to manage behaviour
- Able to use initiative and support classes with enthusiasm
- Keen to develop professional relationships with children and staff
- Committed to ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
- Committed to raise Education standards in Blackpool
I am proud to support the schools within Blackpool and I am keen to speak to Teaching Assistants who are passionate about Education in Blackpool.
Please send your CV to Effie at email@example.com or call me on 01772 259966
I look forward to speaking to you and discussing work opportunities in Blackpool.