Experienced Shop Manager
Experienced Shop Manager Needed for our high profile Compton Acres shop
37 hours per week (5 days out of 7 including regular Saturdays) £19,188 pa
Permanent Contract with company benefits;
- 28 days holiday pa plus bank holidays
- Stakeholder pension
- Xtras discount scheme including many national retailers
- Childcare voucher scheme
Location: Compton Acres Shopping Centre, West Bridgford Nottingham NG2 7RS. Free car parking on site and easy access to tram / bus routes nearby
Are you an experienced Shop Manager who thrives under pressure in a busy environment who wants to work for a worthy cause?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing retail network. Your role will make a real difference by helping to raise the vital funds needed to support our frontline work with the most disadvantaged children and young people in England.
As a Shop Manager you will:
- Manage an Assistant Shop Manager along with a sessional Sales Assistant
- Recruit, train and support a team of volunteers
- Maximise sales of donated goods and gift aid, monitoring performance against targets
- Be responsible for the day to day management of the shop including banking and Health and Safety
- To sort, price merchandise stock
- Build and maintain relationships in your local relationships
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous shop manager experience within the retail sector (charity and / or a related commercial sector)
- Great customer service skills,
- Effective communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- The drive to maximise sales
- Demonstrable leadership experience.
- Organisational skills are essential to manage the high levels of donated stock to drive and manage a volunteer recruitment campaign.
If you have what it takes to manage this high profile shop which is currently undergoing a complete refurbishment, then this is the place for you.
Closing date:8th December 2016
Interview date: 16th December 2016