We are seeking a Pharmacy/ Manufacturing Scientist/Technician, with experience in the preparation and dispensing of small scale clinical trial drugs, to join our dedicated team at a hospital based Clinical Research Unit in Cambridge. Training and supervision will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Assist with preparation of a range of compounds for administration in early phase clinical trials.
- Work strictly within the industry's regulatory framework whilst adhering to clinical trial protocols.
- Good attention to detail and excellent written documentation skills.
- Ability to work flexibly on a session by session basis, with a view to undertaking regular hours of work.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team that offers skilled and knowledgeable advice on the preparation of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interact with other clinical/scientific teams to ensure all relevant information is in place and timelines are met.
- Previous experience in dispensing clinical trial medicines or in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Work during early mornings to assist in preparing clinical trial compounds for dosing at or before 9am.
- Demonstrate basic computer/keyboard skills to enable accurate documentation production.
Paid holiday and meal breaks, competitive rates of pay and ongoing training are offered to the successful candidate who would be a pivotal member of an existing small team within the Clinical Research Unit.
Applications by full CV including a complete career history and details of how often you would be available to work should be forwarded by email by clicking the apply button
No agencies or marketing please.