We are seeking a Pharmacy/ Manufacturing Scientist/Technician, with experience in the preparation and dispensing of small scale clinical trial drugs, to join our dedicated team at a hospital based Clinical Research Unit in Cambridge. Training and supervision will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Assist with preparation of a range of compounds for administration in early phase clinical trials.
- Work strictly within the industry's regulatory framework whilst adhering to clinical trial protocols.
- Good attention to detail and excellent written documentation skills.
- Ability to work flexibly on a session by session basis, with a view to undertaking regular hours of work.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team that offers skilled and knowledgeable advice on the preparation of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Interact with other clinical/scientific teams to ensure all relevant information is in place and timelines are met.
- Previous experience in dispensing clinical trial medicines or in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Work during early mornings to assist in preparing clinical trial compounds for dosing at or before 9am.
- Demonstrate basic computer/keyboard skills to enable accurate documentation production.
Paid holiday and meal breaks, competitive rates of pay and ongoing training are offered to the successful candidate who would be a pivotal member of an existing small team within the Clinical Research Unit.
Applications by full CV including a complete career history and details of how often you would be available to work should be forwarded by email by clicking the apply button
No agencies or marketing please.
Apply for PHARMACY/MANUFACTURING SCIENTIST/TECHNICIAN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly