About The Company:
Our client is Europe's leading mobile consultancy and app development company. Based in the West Midlands, the company houses a multi award-winning team of developers, UX/UI designer and consultants with a proven track record for developing and delivering exceptional mobile solutions.
They create beautifully designed, simple to use mobile apps across every major mobile platform and have consulted for some of the largest businesses and brands worldwide.
Since the company was founded in 2012, they have worked with organisations such as Santander, Vodafone, Brother, Subway, BT Openreach, JD Sports, Coventry University and Music Magpie.
They have grown immeasurably over the past 18-24 months and having been crowned App Developer of the Year, it is an exciting time to be joining the company.
Due to growth the company is recruiting large numbers of people. They see the benefit in having their own in house person and you will be a key strategic member of their team.
By becoming the newest member of the fast-growing team, you will be part of a fun and vibrant working environment.
If you want to be a part of their evolving and dynamic team, they'd love to hear from you.
The company is an award winning and European leading mobile app development and consultancy business.
Duties to Include:
- Find new candidates and pre-selecting them for interview with the relevant departments.
- Drive the recruitment process for the company by developing recruitment strategies
- Meeting with managers of departments to discuss recruitment needs.
- Writing job adverts based on set criteria.
- Source roles using job boards, social media and qualify direct applications.
- Manage screening interviews and make recommendations to managers.
- Coordinator interviews, decision meeting and make offers to candidates.
- Manage new starter inductions and performance probation reviews.
- Advising managers on any employee relation issues.
- At least 3 years experience within a Recruiting role, ideally within technical positions.
- Have the ability to interact proactively with managers and employees at all levels. Have previous experience coaching managers.
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate confidentiality and sensitivity in dealing with HR issues and difficult situations.
- Have high energy and drive.
You will be confident and diligent with great attention to detail. You will be a strategic thinker and able to adapt in fast moving environments. You will be highly resourceful and posses outstanding written and verbal communication skills. You will have a desire to be part of something, not just a standard worker in any old job. You will have passion and a desire to succeed.