QA Quality Technologist Interim
QA Technologist, Interim 6 months, East London, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for an Interim (6 months) QA Technologist role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in East London. The purpose of the role is to initiate quality improvements within the company using experience gained in the food industry to define best practice and therefore anticipate their customers' requirements. Key aspects of this role are supporting the Technical Manager, building relationships with the factory teams and embedding Quality within the business.
- To lead improvements in the Quality Management System
- To plan and complete site service supplier audits
- To support the HACCP team in maintaining an up-to-date HACCP plan
- Manage consumer complaints received at site, working closely with the Customer Care Line
- To support investigation and closure of SAP complaints
- To complete traceability exercises
- Work with other functions to embed Quality principles throughout the site
- Liaise with Factory, distribution, and customers to investigate, define and negotiate appropriate resolution to complaints
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of customer interface, either as a supplier to industry or retailers
- Exposure to food industry best practice
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (Food Science or related subject)
- Commitment to achieving the highest possible quality standards
- Strong organization, planning and decision making abilities
Salary: up to £33,000 per annum pro rata + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" Button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: QA Manager, Quality Supervisor, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Technician, QA Controller, Technical Supervisor, Technologist , Team Leader Technical Manager Quality Control FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Manufacturing, London