KS2 PPA primary teacher - Horsham
KS2 PPA teacher - Horsham
Parity rates £114.09- £168.36 (per day)
Starting January 2017 (till April 2017)
Are you looking for a flexible and part time role in a lovely village school in the heart of Horsham? Do you want to work in a school that operates as a family? Do you want to feel valued by senior leadership and respected by your pupils? If you said yes to these questions then this is the school/job for you!
This is an average sized religious school in the heart of Horsham. This school promises a family ethos and is highly regarded in the local community. This school offers a balanced curriculum including religion and creativity. This school is the number 1 choice in the local catchment and currently caters for 250+ pupils. This position is 2.5 days a week PPA cover for the schools KS2 department (2 form entry school), the school are flexible on specific dates. Lessons are planned and prepared so this will be a quick and easy transition. This school has brilliant staff retention and I have to admit the children are even sad to leave the school at the end of the day. Staff and pupils at this school are happy, confident and ambitious and make brilliant progress. The school has a below average amount of children with EAL however has an average level of SEN learners. This school is recognised as an outstanding school and is always looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join there team.
- Short walk from town centre
- Public transport links accessible- short walk from train station
- 1 term contract covering in school KS2 PPA
- TA support for all classes
- Brilliant resources and spacious classrooms/grounds
- Access to free CPD courses
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.