Year 2 primary teacher - Haywards Heath
Year 2 teacher - Haywards Heath
£22,461 - £33,160 per annum
Starting January 2017 (2 term contract)
Do you want to join a long standing and popular school in picturesque Haywards Heath? Do you want to work in a school that embraces the healthy and eco lifestyle and promotes an ethos of respect and nurture? If this sounds like the job and school for you then please don't delay in applying today.
This is a popular Primary school in Haywards Heath. The school is number 1 in the local catchment and is currently looking to recruit an energetic and dynamic Year 2 teacher. The school is 3 form entry and currently has over 350 pupils on role. The school offers an outstanding education to mixed ability learners including EAL, SEN and Gifted and talented. The school staff, parents and pupils are true ambassadors for there school and are happy to shout from the rooftops the brilliant opportunities their offered, the inspiring lessons and the friendly and creative environment the school offer. This school aims to offer excellence as standard and as a result majority of pupils leave the school above average in attainment in all core subjects.
- Short walk from town centre
- 2 term contract- possibly longer for the right candidate
- TA support for all classes
- Brilliant resources and spacious classrooms/grounds
- Access to free CPD courses
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.