Bar / Waiting Staff
We are looking for friendly, passionate and outgoing Bar and Waiting Staff to join our team at Reigate Hill golf club.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week, no split shifts and a flexible working environment.
Reigate Hill is set in the beautiful Surrey countryside with stunning views and our homely clubhouse warmly welcomes everyone who visits. We are a fun and forward thinking company with lots of opportunities for progression and we are looking for the right people to grow with us!
You will be working in the bar and restaurant areas looking after both our valued golf members and private events including Weddings, Private Parties, Conferences and Societies.
An ideal candidate will be a good team player and possess the qualities described below:-
- A passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
- Hard working with a friendly, polite and professional manner
- Well presented, self- motivated and results driven
- Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
Experience in the catering industry is desirable although not essential as full training will be given.
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary plus...
- Free use of our golf facilities
- Staff discounts
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Pension scheme (minimum criteria apply)
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here at Reigate Hill.
If you are the ideal candidate we would like to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter online for the attention of the Hospitality Operations Manager Mr Alex Duarte.
Please note that the applicant will need to live within close proximity of Reigate Hill, Surrey.
recruitx ref: 53272756/ INDHP