Assistant Events Coordinator
We are looking for a friendly, passionate and ambitious person who seeks a career leading to Events Management.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week with no split shifts and a flexible working environment. If you are looking for an events career in a successful company with great prospects, look no further!
Reigate Hill is set in the beautiful Surrey countryside with stunning views and our homely clubhouse warmly welcomes everyone who visits. We cater for Weddings, Private Parties, Conferences and Societies. We are a fun and forward thinking company with lots of opportunities for progression and we are looking for the right person to grow with us!
This is a versatile role and will start with a split between working front of house in the bar and restaurant, and assisting the Wedding & Events Coordinator with appointments, admin and running events.
An ideal candidate will be a good team player and possess the qualities described below:-
- A passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
- Hard working with a friendly, polite and professional manner
- Well presented, self- motivated and results driven
- Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
- A passion for running and managing private events
- Flexible attitude with a ‘can do’ approach
- Some experience is preferable although not essential as full training will be given
In return for this you will receive a highly competitive salary plus...
- Free use of our golf facilities
- Staff discounts
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Private Pension scheme (minimum criteria apply)
Do you have the spirit, flexibility and confidence to make a difference? If so then your career starts here at Reigate Hill.
If you are the ideal candidate we would like to hear from you! Apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter online for the attention of the Hospitality Operations Manager Mr Alex Duarte. Please include your salary expectations.
Please note that the applicant will need to live within close proximity of Reigate Hill, Surrey.