Business Performance Analyst / Data Analyst / Statistician
Job Title: Business Performance Analyst - 12 month fixed term contract
Location: Cambridge, CB4
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Bonus: Annual performance based bonus of up to 15% of the base salary
Our World Today…
The population on earth is set to grow to over 9 billion by 2050. Our world is still developing, putting pressure on natural, economic and human resources.
The company's vision...
To take better care of the planet and the people who live on it - this is their new way forward. This is how they intend to make their mark and contribute to the greater good.
Today, water, waste and energy can all be recovered. Transforming what is discarded by some into valuable resources for others. Their strategy is to create green products and energy from waste through innovative technology, preserving resources for generations to come.
Make your mark…
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our forward thinking Business Systems Team based at their Cambridge Office.
This is a perfect opportunity for a talented Analyst who may have only graduated recently but has some good work experience to join the company where you can develop your existing skill set.
You will be part of the company's Business Performance Team made up of technical, innovative and strategic thinking individuals that all work effectively both as a team and individually. As part of this team you will not only identify opportunities for improvement through analysis but also drive performance throughout the Sheffield region.
Innovative thinking is promoted and you will be given opportunities to present your ideas to the Business Systems Manager and other senior stakeholders which, if approved, would allow you to continue to work on your own project and demonstrate the impact of your ideas and analysis on the business.
- Develop, generate and present reports to senior management, operations, technical and support teams and external clients.
- Proactively identify trends in data and make recommendations on operational improvements.
- Enhance operational performance and decision making through the analysis of operational data and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) reports.
- To not only create reports and KPIs but drive performance in your region.
- Understand the management systems and be able recommend changes in order to continuously improve the systems for the benefit of the operational employees and analytics.
- Be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people.
- Be willing to travel when required throughout the region
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role of Business Performance Analyst we are looking to identify the following criteria in your application:
- Degree level education in a business / analytical / mathematics subject (or relevant experience)
- Must have a high level working knowledge of SQL, MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Power Pivot, VBA, and GIS an advantage.
- High problem solving ability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Report writing experience.
- Ability to analyse complex datasets.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
NOTE: Candidates should be based within a reasonable commuting distance to Cambridge as the base office. This role will also require travel across sites in Cambridgeshire including sites not easily accessible by public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with experience of; Business Analysis, Business Performance Analyst, Business Analyst, BSA, Finance Analyst, Risk Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Designer, Business Systems Analyst, Product Manager, Business Process Analyst, Product Owner, Requirements Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Functional Consultant, Product Analyst, Management Consultant, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Statistician, Statistics, SQL, MS Excel, VBA, MS Access, GIS will also be considered for this position.