Lecturer in Psychology
Are you a qualified Psychology lecturer looking for a new challenge in Merseyside?
We currently work closely with colleges throughout Merseyside and are regularly asked to supply psychology teachers on a permanent, long term and short term basis.
If you're an individual who is committed to teaching and sharing your expertise with young people we are keen to talk to you. Opportunities we anticipate arising to start immediately may be part or full time, mid or long term temporary assignments but you can be assured we will do our best to secure the right position for you.
With over 20 years' experience in the post 16 sector, you are in good hands with Randstad's further education team. Passionate about excellent customer service and finding the right jobs to suit each individual, we're keen to hear from you to match your skills, expertise and work preferences.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
- A relevant degree/Level 4 qualification in Psychology.
- GCSEs in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent.
- Recent experience teaching Psychology in the Education Sector.
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching.
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Liverpool office on 0151 2551666 or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com