Lecturer in AAT
Lecturer in AAT
Randstad Education is seeking to appoint an adaptable and self-motivated individual, to Lecture in Accountancy within a Liverpool based college. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement. The successful candidate must be able to teach AAT Levels 2, 3, 4, and CIMA.
As part of the role you will contribute to the organisation and delivery of existing programs but more specifically will develop and manage the introduction of curriculum innovation and recruitment of students within the Accountancy field. Along with excellent communication and presentation skills, a high degree of personal motivation and commitment are essential to the success of this post.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification to at least AAT Level 4 or CIMA
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed/PGCE) or be expected to achieve within a set period from the date of appointment
- Be a full member of AAT and have experience of working within the accounting field in either the private or public sector
- Have at least 6 months experience of teaching AAT and CIMA
- Hold Assessor and Verifier qualifications (desirable)
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Liverpool office on 0151 2551666 or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Lecturer in AAT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly