Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader
DBF UK LTD has an exciting opportunity for a Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader to join the team based in Ringwood. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
We are an outsourced contact centre services provider with over 5,000 staff across Europe and North Africa. Our Clients pay us to communicate with their customers. This can be on the phone, via email on the web, through live web chat or any social media.
Main purpose of job:
- To deliver and meet individual and company objectives and targets by driving performance
- To lead and develop a team of advisors, to ensure maximum contribution in terms of process, efficiency, engagement and values within your area of responsibility
- To lead by example and provide clear direction and effective leadership
- To support the Sales/Service/Retention Manager in delivering consistent outstanding performance, continuous improvement, high levels of staff engagement and first class customer service.
- To ensure company standards relating to TCF are related to.
- A member of the Sales/Service/Retention Management Team supporting the overall operation and the Sales Manager
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of Contact Centre Agents with a key focus on target achievement
- To work collaboratively with the Sales/Service/Retention Manager to ensure all business objectives are fully met
- The role holder will be responsible for the achievement of Sales/Service/Retention targets through monitoring, analysing and coaching a team of contact centre agents
- On occasions may be required to stand in for the Sales/Service/Retention Manager
- To help identify potential vacancies and report to Sales/Service/Retention Manager
Key responsibilities as our Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader:
- Manage up to 12 FTE direct reports
- To meet and exceed all team targets, team attendance and team performance targets
- To work within specified budget parameters
- To proactively build, manage and motivate a group of people, driving continuous improvement. To take responsibility for the achievement of team goals and targets and to identify skills gaps and opportunities.
- To effectively and regularly communicate regarding performance against target, standards, policies, product and procedures, providing and seeking information. To consult and share best practice with other Team Managers and colleagues across the division.
- To provide technical knowledge to the team
- To take ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues. To escalate when the problem is outside the role holders level of knowledge.
- To seek and develop opportunities for change on current working practices.
- To measure and monitor staff absenteeism and staff turnover and implement procedures to manage improvements.
- Achievement and adherence to regulatory standards, with particular emphasis around Treating Customers Fairly.
- Sales/Service achievement against given variable target.
- Contact Centre Agents performance.
- To ensure that all quality measures are achieved and take corrective action when they fall below target within the sales teams.
- To ensure all customer complaints are reviewed, resolved and actions put in place to remove the root cause.
- To ensure that direct reports have the support, coaching and development that they need in order to perform their roles to the expected standard and achieve their full potential
- To ensure good communication of departmental information across the department.
- To undertake a regular review of the performance of all the team.
- To undertake monthly 1:1’s with all the reports to this role and to carry out PDR’s as directed by the Sales/Service/Retention Manager.
- Awareness of budget cost centre
- To reduce areas of underperformance by implementing remedial action plans to ensure improvements are met. To extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track KPI’s
- A minimum of 50% of the role’s main responsibility is to coach and develop the team advisors, through monitoring calls and one to ones, providing detailed feedback and creating action plans. Effectively uses the pay and skills matrix to enhance skills and develop desired behaviours and performance levels.
- To ensure compliance with company and other relevant standards and regulations at all times including Data Protection, FSA and TCF.
- To achieve performance targets
Benefits of becoming our Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader:
- IIP Accredited Employer
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Home Computing Scheme
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- And Many Many More!
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Sales / Renewals Inbound Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly