E-Commerce Content Editor / Online Marketing Specialist / SEO
Job Title: E-Commerce Content Editor
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a garden lifestyle centre offering garden design & garden landscaping services for retail customers, a high end nursery selling specimen plants and outdoor lifestyle products to customers in the South East, and a recently developed online shop selling similar products nationwide.
This garden lifestyle centre is the retail outlet of a well-respected successful landscaping company which offers a full range of professional landscape management services for which they have accrued many industry awards.
They are currently seeking applications for an Ecommerce Content Editor to join their online shop team based onsite at the garden lifestyle centre in Addlestone.
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager, the successful applicant will be central to the effective running and profitability of the online shop, focusing on copywriting/editing of textual content for products and plants within the online shop, assisting with photo editing and graphics for the website and related ecommerce tasks for the nursery stock control.
Ideally, our Client is after a candidate who has a few years' industry experience in a similar field under their belt. This position would be perfect for someone looking for their second job to further develop their career.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Copywriting and editing of textual content for products and plants within the online shop
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the online shop, liaising with the despatch team and ensuring that any online customer order enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and optimal manner
- Editing of photo content of products for the online shop
- Assisting with the production of marketing and point of sale material.
- Monitoring and coordinating product selection and availability of products in the online shop
- Proven experience of copywriting and content editing
- Knowledge and experience of image editing tools
- Experience in high end customer service
- Ability to learn new software tools and technical skills
- Interest in horticulture, plants and outdoor living
- Experience of EPOS would be beneficial but not essential as training will be supplied
- Enthusiasm and willingness to get involved in website and online shop
In return they are offering a competitive salary and excellent career and personal development opportunities.
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; E-Commerce Content Editor, SEO Specialist, E-Commerce Executive, Ecommerce Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Executive, Marketing Specialist, Ecommerce, Website Manager, SEO, Web Designer, Retail Ecommerce, Retail Marketing, User Experience Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, SEO Manager, Web Analytics Consultant, Web Analytics Executive, EPOS, Copywriting, Copywriter, Website Optimising, Digital Marketer, Horticulture Marketing, Outdoor Living Marketing, Online Shop Marketing, Content Editor, Marketing Content Editor will also be considered for this role.