An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Programme Manager to join Quality Context based in Sheffield. Quality Context is a fast moving, networked and ambitious company. We work hard individually and as a team. Our clients are important along with the work that we do for them, but we like to have fun. We raise money for the Sheffield Children’s Hospital because we care. We set out to walk 75KM because it sounded like a challenge and we enjoy socialising together.
We are looking for someone who is organised, driven, confident, enthusiastic and hardworking. We want someone who excels at organising, prioritising, meeting deadlines and working with others but who can control the portfolio of client projects.
The right candidate will have the experience not only to control the overall delivery by technical professionals and internal staff, of the programme of client projects, but also the capabilities needed to manage the time, resources and budgets necessary to accomplish all interrelated tasks. Ideally, your experience will be in a commercial environment and you should understand the basics of managing project finances. You should also have impeccable written and communication skills, including experience of creating and managing trackers and programme reports.
The role has considerable scope for the successful candidate to acquire new skills and experience in a fast moving business. We guarantee this role will be interesting, challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Reporting to either the Director of Audit or Technical Services with day-to-day liaison with Technical Managers and the Technical Operations Officer. There will be frequent liaison with the Director of Operations, Finance Manager and the Managing Director.
- Liaise with members of the Consultancy Team to ensure the overall delivery of the Work Programme.
- Update and manage the weekly Programme Tracker.
- Ensure all Project Finances are allocated and up to date.
- Work alongside the Quality Team to ensure Consultancy Services processes comply with GMP and QMS requirements and that all SOPs relating to Consultancy Services are periodically reviewed and updated where required.
- Capture and prioritise change requests that could include new requirements, operational constraints, regulatory demands and technical enhancements.
- Contribute to both the Quality Review Meeting and Senior Team Meeting, with data on Consultancy Services Performance.
Key Skills And Experiences Required:
- Working knowledge of programme management techniques, including knowledge of MS Office Excel and Project and Resource Management.
- Experience in building and managing client relationships.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly organised yet flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work.
Preferable Skills And Experiences Required:
- Experience in pharma is desirable but not essential.
- Qualification in Programme and or Project Management is desirable but not essential.
Having a background in pharma is an advantage, but we are keen to recruit someone who can learn some basic elements of the technical side of the job, but already has proven project and programme management skills.
You will be based at the office in Sheffield, close to the M1 and Meadowhall and current office hours are between 9-5pm.
- Full time 37.5 hours.
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If this sounds interesting and sounds like your potential next step. Please get in touch.
Please submit your CV online, together with a covering email including your salary expectations. Set out in your covering email why you would be suited to this role.
recruitx ref: 53222742 / INDHP
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly