Telesales with Admin Duties
Part Time Telesales Operator with admin duties. (Mon-Fri)
The primary role will be phoning our client's established existing Catering customers, then taking the orders and entering directly into their computer order system.
At the same time you will be up selling products from their regular promotions, to increase customer spend & loyalty, while at the same time earning yourself sales commissions/bonuses.
You will make every effort to maximise every sales opportunity. You will liaise with the office manageress and communicate to their sales reps, down spending customers who you believe are drifting away to competitors. You will also report to management, any service, product or other negative issues the customer maybe experiencing.
On occasions you may be asked to cold call prospects or lapsed customers by phone to offer promotions or gain information for generating leads for mailshots or sales leads.
On the administrative side, your duties will include:
- Inputing data into Excel Spreadsheet each morning.
- Updating sales events or records.
- Filing various paperwork, cross checking advanced orders to ensure dispatched on correct date.
- Typing letters, memos etc.
- Filling, labelling and stamping envelopes, for promotions, pricelists and other mailshots.
- Emailing documents to suppliers and customers.
- Dealing with occasional customer product complaints.
- Making beverages for the office team and management in addition to other general housekeeping duties.
- Carrying out any other duties which may be required from time to time.
- Able to work extra hours when offered for holiday and sickness cover.
To apply for the Telesales / Admin role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter by clicking on the apply button provided.
- Possible opportunity for full time later.
Apply for Telesales with Admin Duties
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly