Part Time Accounts Administrator
Part-Time Accounts Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time Accounts Administrator to join a small business supplying the scientific community with essential products.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
The role is based at our Mansfield Woodhouse Office and is a part-time, permanent role, working 12 hours a week.
The Ideal Accounts Administrator
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel and able to confidently learn new software, with appropriate training
- Confident and effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- Good numeracy skills
- Team worker
- Flexible approach to work
- Highly organised
- GSCE Maths and English Grade B or above
- Experience on Sage would be beneficial
The main duties of the position will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Inputting and processing Cash and Credit Expenses on the system
- Reconciling statements
- Reviewing and chasing aged debtors
- Making sure all invoices are entered onto the system
- Request credits for incorrect invoices
- General office duties as requested
- Ad-hoc duties for other departments as and when request
The Company is an established UK provider of products to the biological research industry and we are handling the initial recruitment process on their behalf.
If you have any queries about this exciting role, please contact our HR Dept on 01773 828878.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
View the original job article on Hiredonline