Randstad Education are currently looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants to work in mainstream Primary Schools across Lewisham and Greenwich.
We offer lots of flexibility; whether you are looking for daily supply or long term cover we can accommodate to your preferences.
Your responsibilities will include:
-Helping to assist with the children's learning and development
-Working directly with children who need additional support
-Assisting children with a variety of special educational needs
-Taking control of the class from time to time
- Have HLTA / Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best possible progress
- Have a talent for bringing learning alive and be successful in securing children's excitement for learning
- Have good classroom and behaviour management
- Have extensive previous experience working as a teaching assistant
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to ?300 worth of Love2shop vouchers!
Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Apply for HLTA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly