High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Randstad Education would like to welcome a warm and enthusiastic higher level teaching assistant for a welcoming and supportive primary school in Lewisham. The successful candidate will have experience working across Key Stage One and two and will demonstrate a track record of contributing towards good and outstanding lessons.
The successful candidate will need to have prior experience of planning and delivering lessons on a full time basis to cover for teachers' PPA. This role is a full time position, you will need to be available on this basis.
This is a good school which provides a good education for its pupils. Careful attention is paid to providing pupils with good quality care, support and guidance. Pupils behave well and are attentive in class, they are encouraged to work autonomously.
Successful HLTAs must be:
- HLTA qualified
- HLTA status or Education related degree
- Able to assist teachers in offering mentoring and support to other support staff
- Able to support and guide less experienced teaching assistants
- Able to commit to up to full time work on a long-term basis
- A fun and engaging teaching assistant that inspires children to tackle more challenging work
Benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- The support of a dedicated consultant with extensive experience
- Excellent rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Wonderful facilities at school level
- Opportunity to take part in our Refer a Friend Scheme (see below)
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant who's honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Randstad Education are committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children, safer recruitment and aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme, if your referral is successful in their application you will be entitled to £300 worth of Love2shop vouchers!
Just follow the link: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Apply for High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly