Condition Monitoring Engineer (Home-Based)
Condition Monitoring Engineer - Home Based - £35-42k plus vehicle, package
To operate/develop and manage a Condition Monitoring programme for one or more clients. This is an onshore position, applying various Condition Monitoring techniques.
- Vibration Monitoring
- Lube Oil Analysis
- Performance Monitoring
- Client Project Management
You must have:
- An understanding of Condition Monitoring (CM) and the role it has in Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
- Vibration Analysis Level 2
- Direct 'hands on' experience in the setup and operation of a condition monitoring programme, involving the use of handheld vibration data collectors and analysis software as well as lubricant analysis and collection of quality samples. Should have the ability to review/analyse all relevant data and provide information/report to client on overall machinery/system condition/integrity.
- Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of rotating machinery. This may include gas and steam turbines, centrifugal pumps and compressors, reciprocating and screw compressors, induction motors, generators, fans, diesel engines, gearboxes, cranes etc. Sound knowledge of the component parts of such machinery e.g. bearings (journal/rolling element), seals, impellers, turbine compressors (gas generators), power turbines, lube oil systems, coolers, ancillary equipment (seal oil/lube oil pumps) etc
- You musty be willing to live/relocate to Aberdeen, full financial relocation assistance provided.