Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk
South Shields NE33 4PU
Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
An experienced Sales Ledger Clerk is required to join our well established client based in South Shields, NE33 on a permanent basis.
You’ll be a team player, target driven, ability to prioritise workload with a positive outlook and willingness to go the extra mile in your role.
As Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible for matters relating to credit control and sales ledger activity using Kerridge Accounts
• Handling new account applications and seek the appropriate approvals for setting credit limits
• Receive payments and allocate to customer accounts
• Maintain regular contact with debtors to obtain payment on overdue accounts
• Monitor and control debtor accounts & report problem accounts to your line manager
• Produce regular debtor reports & provide month end analysis and reconciliation
• Liaise with your Line Manager and Branch Managers to resolve queries and chase up payments and debts
• Resolve queries on accounts without delay
• Maintain contact with external organisations engaged in debt recovery
• Assisting with warehouse duties as required
Who are we looking for?
• Sales support / administration experience is essential
• An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
• Computer literate particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
With over 30 years experience, our client began as a manufacturer of fibreglass products, supplying the asbestos removal industry in the UK. From there they have designed and developed a full range of decontamination equipment, products and consumables ensuring that people and the environment are protected from exposure to potentially hazardous substances.
If you feel you could excel in this role then click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
Suitable skills/experience: Sales Ledger Clerk, Office Administration, Sales Support, Customer Service, Manufacturing, Administrative Support,