Employment Engagement Sales Officer
Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding national training provider with exciting new opportunities ahead?
Positive Outcomes are one of the largest training colleges in the UK, consistently recognised through awards and accreditations for high calibre apprenticeships and work-based training.
Positive Outcomes is part of a £360m investment group and are a rapidly growing organisation, Graded 2 by OFSTED with a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency, Positive Outcomes are one of leaders within the further education sector, delivering quality education and training to learners within the work place.
We are looking for experienced sales consultants who want to take their personal challenges to the next level. This Further Education role is a combination of sales, relationship management and aftercare which utilises a consultancy approach. Our sales team are key to ensuring the quality of the apprenticeships vacancies secured and to the eligibility and suitability of the candidates being put forward for the roles.
As an Engagement Officer your duties will include:
- Communicating professionally with employers up to Director Level, through to apprentices and candidates of all ages.
- Working with senior decision makers in organisations to secure apprenticeship vacancies, explaining competently the complex educational qualifications we deliver via our qualified training teams.
- Identifying appropriate candidates and offer coaching and support as they progress with the career journey, from interview and successful placement to the commencement of their apprenticeship.
The ideal Engagement Officer will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a professional targeted sales role.
- Demonstrate the achievement of targets and KPI’s and therefore be constantly motivated and tenacious
- Individuals with a background in recruitment, banking, call centre, account management or employer engagement will be ideal for this role, but applications from individuals with other relevant, demonstrable experience and competencies will be welcomed.
In return we offer competitive packages for all roles including above average pay, bonus, pension, childcare vouchers, group life insurance cover and excellent working conditions in new, modern offices, along with excellent career progression opportunities, you can be assured of our commitment to all our staff.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
Please note that this vacancy may be closed early if it has received sufficient response.
recruitx ref: 53272752/ INDHP