New Business Development Manager
Job title: New Business Development Manager
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: Uncapped Commission with a realistic OTE of £40,000 to £50,000 pa
This is a new business development role with the prime focus to find, develop and close new business for our market-leading Recruitment Software / Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and our associated Recruitment Services.
You will be have a minimum of 2 years' new business development experience in a Software, Technology or a HR, Payroll or Recruitment Services organisation.
The role will be largely office based engaging with senior HR and Recruitment staff in either the private or public sector, to uncover the client's current business issues regarding their current recruitment processes and procedures. With the appropriate training and support, you will conduct online meetings and product demonstrations in order to present a compelling business case for our system and services.
This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects by creating multiple outbound marketing campaigns and manage inbound leads and prospect lists.
You will carry a monthly and quarterly sales target and be responsible for developing and maintaining an accurate new business pipeline of prospective customers.
From time-to-time it will be necessary to visit qualified customers on-site for detailed discovery meetings or product demonstrations as well as attending exhibitions and trade shows which could involve an occasional overnight stay.
Established in 2008, our company has grown significantly in both the private and public sector and now has significant market presence and a strong reputation as a leading recruitment software and service solutions provider.
Our software combines all the best recruitment tools, such as posting to job boards, applicant tracking and candidate communication tools, into one simple software suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- You will have a minimum of 2 years sales experience in a Software, Technology or a HR, Payroll or Recruitment Services organisation
- Be able to provide examples of achievements and meeting your sales targets particularly in a new business development environment
- Be articulate with good written and verbal communication skills to develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce our software solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Follow up leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects' pain points / business issues to position our software to address those needs
- Identify key decision makers and buying influencers to determine budget and time scales
- Work with the Sales Manager and Sales Director to develop and grow the pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communication is logged and customer records are accurate
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
What the company will offer
We have an entrepreneurial environment where ideas matter and are rewarded with competitive salaries, good benefits, skills development and plenty of recognition for great work.
In summary we offer a;
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
Apply for New Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly