Part Time Intervention Teacher
Part Time Intervention Teacher, Stockport
£110 - £130 per day
January 2017 - June 2017
Are you an experienced teacher looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you committed to raising standards and encouraging children to aim high?
Do you want to be part of a progressive school team?
If you said yes to any of the above, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
A Stockport Primary school is looking to appoint a dedicated Teacher to work part time from January 2017 as an Intervention teacher. The role consists of delivering interventions and booster sessions to children across the school in order to raise attainment levels. You will be required to work 3 days per week, Monday to Wednesday and will be fully supported throughout your time at the school.
- Access to Free CPD courses and training.
- Competitive pay rates and poension.
- Secure onsite car parking.
- Refer a friend bonus worth up to £300 in gift vouchers.
- Well equipped learning environment with the latest technology available.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Experience of working with children in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- An ability to deliver high quality teaching.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Enthusiasm, creativity and motivation.
- Planning, preparing & delivering interventions in Maths and English in line with the National Curriculum.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Communicating with other staff and the Senior Leadership Team over pupil's progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you believe that your skill set meets the required criteria and you are dedicated to inspiring the children of today then apply now!
One of the Primary team will contact you to discuss your application in further detail and the next steps.
Apply for Part Time Intervention Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly