Manager of Special Projects
A vacancy has arisen within our client's Special Projects Division for a Project Manager to support the increasing number of special project developments in the Midlands area. The ideal candidate must live in the Birmingham area, however travel outside of that area may be required with a possible need for overnight stays from time to time.
The purpose of the role is to verify that the agreed company drawings correspond with the room dimensions built on site, and to ensure that materials are only delivered to plots which are ready for the installation process to commence.
Key responsibilities of the Manager of Special Projects role will include:
• Providing high levels of customer service.
• Processing call offs in line with customer build programmes.
• Check measures to ensure drawings match the plot dimensions.
• Agreeing & documenting design changes identified at check measure stage.
• Controlling deliveries to coincide with plot readiness.
• Issuing / requesting plot related documentation to site management (RFI/CVI/PNR).
• Providing holiday cover to Project Managers in the team.
• Working effectively to try and achieve departmental KPI targets.
• Maximising profits through efficient working practices.
In order to succeed in this Manager of Special Projects role, you must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• Self-motivated and looking to progress in your career.
• Able to manage multiple projects positively.
• Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Have excellent IT ability.
• Personally presentable at all times.
You will also have:
• Ideally experience working in the kitchen industry with knowledge of the products.
• Excellent IT ability.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• A full driving license.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
This position will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits. This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team!!
If you would like to join the team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting VO1691.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Manager of Special Projects role and to follow further instructions if applicable.