We are a global not-for-profit organisation, committed to the advancement of knowledge worldwide through our exciting publishing programme directed at learners. You will be joining a diverse and collaborative workforce and you will be supported in your career ambitions to achieve your potential. Help us achieve our mission, and you will have a career that is not only hugely satisfying but brings with it great benefits and a stimulating, supportive and flexible working environment.
- Hands-on technical leadership and implementation of one of our flagship online applications – Cambridge Core
- Working with the Solution Architects to shape the broader platform architecture
- Provide domain expertise to your Product Owners to assist in requirement rationalisation, prioritisation and planning
- In depth experience of modern web development technologies
- A working understanding of Test automation and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Hands-on experience of working in a cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Appreciate data modelling complexities with both SQL and noSQL databases
- Excellent solution design, analysis and documentation skills
- Experience of SOA / Web Services
A great central Cambridge location, our office is only a ten minute walk from the train station and guided busway. Benefits include a staff incentive scheme, flexible working, free life assurance and a contributory pension scheme, 28 days’ annual leave, subsidised restaurant and café, free on-site gym and sports facilities, and season ticket travel loans.
Closing Date: 19th December 2016.