CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISER
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISER (LINEN)
Salary up to £15k
Responsible for: Ensuring efficient and effective support is provided to below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customers Services Support
- Daily support as required.
- Communication with customers taking orders, queries, complaints, lost property etc.
- Communication with relevant supply division as required.
- Ensure required feed back to customers is completed within the set time frames.
- Use of the relevant computer programs to process the above.
- Cover full time where holidays and sickness occur.
- Communication with relevant production divisions and managers as required.
- Processing of weekly payroll data for the laundry division. Create clock cards on a weekly basis.
- Produce productivity data on a weekly basis.
- Maintain documentation, order and issue staff uniforms for the laundry division.
- Maintain staff contracts of employment for the laundry division.
- Maintain immunisation records for staff within the laundry division.
- File and review active ISO procedures used by the laundry division.
- General administration assistance to laundry managers.
Operations Manager Support
- Prepare reports and letters for customers and others as required.
- Support dairy arrangements and travel etc.
- Create and analysis specific customer data as required.
- Other general office duties required.
- Maintain bed data analysis for all customers within the laundry division.
- Maintain order fulfilment data.
- Support main reception activities
- Meet and greet visitors and ensure health & safety procedures are observed.
- Communicate the arrival of visitors to the relevant personal.
If you feel that your skills and experience match the role criteria then please send your cv by return.