CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISER
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISER (LINEN)
Salary up to £15k
Responsible for: Ensuring efficient and effective support is provided to below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customers Services Support
- Daily support as required.
- Communication with customers taking orders, queries, complaints, lost property etc.
- Communication with relevant supply division as required.
- Ensure required feed back to customers is completed within the set time frames.
- Use of the relevant computer programs to process the above.
- Cover full time where holidays and sickness occur.
- Communication with relevant production divisions and managers as required.
- Processing of weekly payroll data for the laundry division. Create clock cards on a weekly basis.
- Produce productivity data on a weekly basis.
- Maintain documentation, order and issue staff uniforms for the laundry division.
- Maintain staff contracts of employment for the laundry division.
- Maintain immunisation records for staff within the laundry division.
- File and review active ISO procedures used by the laundry division.
- General administration assistance to laundry managers.
Operations Manager Support
- Prepare reports and letters for customers and others as required.
- Support dairy arrangements and travel etc.
- Create and analysis specific customer data as required.
- Other general office duties required.
- Maintain bed data analysis for all customers within the laundry division.
- Maintain order fulfilment data.
- Support main reception activities
- Meet and greet visitors and ensure health & safety procedures are observed.
- Communicate the arrival of visitors to the relevant personal.
If you feel that your skills and experience match the role criteria then please send your cv by return.
Apply for CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly