Pledge Office Chairs has a unique opportunity available for a Sales Coordinator to join the team in Leighton Buzzard. The role is a full time, permanent position working 9-5 Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break. We are offering the Sales Coordinator a salary of £15,500 per annum.
Pledge Office Chairs/Edge Design is a privately owned company in Bedfordshire manufacturing high quality contract seating.
What are the responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator?
- Input customer orders onto Zisk system received by email or fax
- Call customer if there are any queries i.e price differences, fabric queries, delivery dates etc.
- Check order against Acknowledgement to ensure 100% accuracy
- Production control will advise of any problems with the order, call the customer to explain the problem and advise what we are doing to rectify the problem
- Deal with customers incoming calls and answer queries
- Provide quotes
- Give advise on products/lead times/prices/customer discounts/etc
- Take details of any technical queries and pass on to the correct person; ensure you follow up on the query to ensure customer has an answer to their query.
- If a customer requests a product that is no longer available, give advice on alternative products, talk them through the website to show alternative products.
- Deal with any complaints in a sympathetic matter, listen to the customer and take details, confirm you will look into the problem and get back to them ASAP, ensure customer is called back to advise them what is happening with their problem.
- Match orders to invoices
- Liaise with Area Managers, keeping them informed of potential sales, problems etc.
- Call customers on a regular basis to stay in touch, give advise on new products, website, any other news etc, general chat regarding their business, are they busy, are they ordering at present, if they are what and who from, do they need any advice on our products, do they need a visit from Area Manager
What skills do I need to have to become a Sales Coordinator?
- Helpful manner when dealing with customer enquiries
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality with the ability to build up excellent working relationships with customers, ensuring we are their 1st point of call
- Accuracy and attention to detail, ensuring all orders are input correctly with the minimum of errors
- Ability to identify errors on customer orders and call the customer to check their requirements
- Working to timescales, ensure orders are input as they are received, to prevent delays in production
- Knowledge of products available and pricing
- Ability to question the customer to identify their needs
- Liaise with other departments to ensure communication flow
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high volume phone calls, whilst still ensuring correct information is given and all information entered correctly on the system.
- Be sympathetic to customers problems
- Numerate - Ability to work out costs and credits
- Ability to think of alternative solutions to problems
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an established furniture manufacturer with over 40 years’ experience, as our Sales Coordinator.