Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus potential
9-12 months fixed term
Do you want to work for a vibrant company helping to improve healthcare around the world?
This is a great opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join one of the fastest growing and exciting healthcare companies in the marketplace!
Optimum Medical is one of the UK’s leading healthcare manufacturers. Our products are supplied to every single NHS hospital in the UK as well as being exported to over 60 countries worldwide. Our company mantra is ‘constantly creating better’ because we aim to do just that. We are looking for the right person with a passion for success to join our Leeds based marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will focus on the planning, execution and measurement of campaigns, initiatives and events for identified key international markets, working closely with the international sales team. The successful candidate will exude a passion for marketing, be a creative thinker and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing materials for both online and offline channels;
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns to drive sales in key international markets;
- Write and proof read copy;
- Develop ideas for promotional activities;
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring our brand is adhered to in all communications;
- Organise and attend exhibitions;
- Promote Optimum Medical through social media channels;
- Conduct market research for International markets, including online research projects and the running of focus groups;
- Monitor competitor activities;
- Maintain and update CRM system;
- Liaise with the internal graphic design team, external suppliers and printers;
- Support the Marketing, Sales, our international customers and the wider business as required.
- A proven track record in marketing, either in-house or agency;
- A creative flair and passion for marketing;
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload and work with a range of stakeholders;
- Proactive ‘can do’ attitude to your work;
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be responsible for overseeing outbound marketing campaigns and external communications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus potential
- 27 days holiday
- Health cash plan
Optimum Medical can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Potential candidates will be assessed against our company values to make sure you are the right fit for the business.
At Optimum Medical we LISTEN, we CREATE, we MAKE IT HAPPEN, we CARE and we HAVE FUN!
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter quoting ‘Marketing Executive’ in the subject line. The closing date for applications is 16th December 2016
Constantly creating better