Salary: £23,400 - £24,579
(based on a 36hr per week contract, see information below regarding flexible contracts and benefits)
Purpose of the Role and Person Specification
Responsible for capturing high quality images according to our protocols you will play a key role in ensuring that the imaging centre operates safely and efficiently.
After thorough training you will become proficient in neuro, cardiac and abdomen MR, carotid ultrasound and DEXA imaging. You must be a fast learner with a desire to specialise in MRI. You should have a basic understanding of MRI and be familiar with MRI safety implications.
You will be a conscientious individual who can follow standard operating procedures and protocols and will follow the correct procedure for flagging any potentially serious incidental findings.
For a full job description please click here.
* Flexible Contracts: Our standard full time contract starts at 36 hours per week (3x 12hr days), which allows staff to perform bank work elsewhere but 42 and 48 hour contracts are also available.
* Generous Holiday Allowance of 26 days per year (pro-rated to hours worked and 12 hour days), increasing by 2 days after 2 years continuous service and a further 2 days after another 2 years' service to a maximum of 30 days holiday.
* Family Friendly Work Patterns: We have a Christmas and Easter shut down, with company funded Christmas and Summer social events.
* Excellent Pension Scheme: via the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS), with employer contributions of 18%, based on employee contributions of 8%. Optional additional contributions are also available, with the company increasing employer contributions by 1% if the employee chooses to increase their contributions by 1%.
* Structured training and Continual Professional Development. We offer a range of in-house training, which is supplemented by external basic and advanced MRI CPD courses. We will also encourage further education and will support the right candidates in gaining their PgC, PgD or MSc.
* We have an excellent staff benefits package which includes cycle-to-work schemes, childcare vouchers and staff shopping discounts
To be considered for this opportunity please click 'Apply' to forward your CV.
Apply for Radiographer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly