Kitchen Staff - Cook and Kitchen Porter
The Cook's job will involve:
To prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, with the key aim of delivery food to our customers within 10 minutes.
- Prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Work safely around the kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the manager
- Complete all the appropriate company documentation and key task, on every shift.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Experience is preferable - full training will be given
And you will benefit from:
- Competitive wage
- Staff discounts
We will reply to successful candidates within 14 days.
Apply for Kitchen Staff - Cook and Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly