General Accounts Supervisor
An experienced SAGE Accounts Controller required by a small well established company specialising in Design & Manufacture of Electronic Braking systems for the automotive market.
• Must have proven 2 years+ SAGE 50 -100 computer skills, be able to use own initiative & work without supervision, be honest and reliable working as part of a small team.
• You must have experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Word & Outlook.
• Experienced on SAGE VAT, Petty Cash, Online Banking & Reconciliation.
General Accounts Supervisor - Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Day to day processing of accounts generating sales invoices, inputting purchase invoices, banking including reconciliation in an accurate manner.
• Maintaining product lists & liaising with the production team, notifying directors of any requirements or areas of concern.
• Answer telephone and sort customer/ supplier account queries.
• Generate VAT reports cross check and enter online.
• Check & control internal franchisee sales invoices.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a small quiet friendly environment.
Terms & Conditions:
• Working hours 9am – 4pm. Four days per week (May be flexible on prior agreement).
• Salary: £8.50 -£10.50 depending on skills & experience.
• Pay will be reviewed after initial 3 month trial period.
Please apply online for the General Accounts Supervisor position with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this General Accounts Supervisor role and to follow further instructions if applicable.