Supply Chain Analyst
Unique Party has an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Analyst to join the team based in Scunthorpe. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £21,000 - £22,500 per annum.
The primary role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to plan inventory to cover all future customer order requirements, suggests quantities of inventory for in-house produced items to be pre-worked ready for orders. Will also provide information to other departments in the company on overstocks, shortages or any other inventory related issues.
Responsibilities as our Supply Chain Analyst:
Other duties may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Ability to analyse sales data including seasonal patterns to develop suitable forecasts and maintain appropriate stock levels on major customer items.
- Planning for new item introductions and major customer range changes.
- Reviewing overstocks for potential corrective actions.
- Production of ad-hoc reports as necessary.
Skills and Experience needed to become our Supply Chain Analyst:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent inter-personal & customer liaison skills
- High levels of PC literacy (Microsoft Excel essential, Word, Internet & EDI capabilities preferred)
- Understanding of inventory control principles and concepts
- Positive, hands on approach with an eagerness to improve working methods and efficiencies
- Professional, responsible approach to reflect the responsibility the position carries
- Adaptability/flexibility will be an important asset, in order to fit comfortably into an ever-changing, dynamic role
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of JD Edwards/MRP systems would be advantageous.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Supply Chain Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Supply Chain Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly