Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++)
Due to our continued international growth we’ve an exciting opportunity at The Innovative Technology Group for a passionate Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++) to join our highly-successful, expanding team based in Oldham with InnoPrint. You will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
If you’re a visionary in your field and unafraid to challenge the status quo, you could be exactly what we need at InnoPrint to fulfil our goal of revolutionising the cash handling and printing industries. At InnoPrint we’re a highly progressive manufacturer of state-of-the-art cash handling equipment, modular printers and peripherals for the amusement, gaming and retail sectors.
Your Package & Perks
- Flexible working hours, to fit around personal commitments and give you time off when you’d like it most (with many of our team finishing at 2 o’clock on Fridays)
- Paid breaks, in our own state-of-the-art open-plan offices
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance
- Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
- Private Healthcare Scheme available for you, and the option to add family members
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite modern gym, staff car workshop and an active social calendar
In this newly created and exciting role you’ll be part of our talented and growing team of developers at InnoPrint, working on the forefront of our latest products and services. As an Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++) you’ll design and develop Linux based solutions, and be responsible for building Linux images and driver development.
Our products are complex and the work is challenging, as we strive to incorporate appropriate innovative technologies into our designs, to provide our customers with cost effective systems. The varied work will involve creative problem solving to ensure our embedded devices work seamlessly with their third party host machines, servers and networks.
This role would suit a proven Linux Developer from an electrical manufacturing background, who is accustom to working in a fast paced and innovative environment with real time operating systems and embedded technologies.
What you’ll be doing as our Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++)?
- Develop new and existing cloud based systems and IOT
- You’ll autonomously design, develop and integrate embedded and Linux systems, using C, Embedded C, C++ and RTOS
- You’ll work with established and new technologies to improve and maintain software components, and the effectiveness and efficiency of our devices interfacing with third party host devices and servers
- You’ll implement systems in to our day to day AWP (Amusements with Prizes) operations, including TIT0 (Ticket in Ticket out) and cutting edge cloud based solutions
- You’ll interact with Linux kernel, framework, and integrate new device drivers
Key Skills & Experience required of our Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++):
- HNC, HND or Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject
- Linux systems, developing network applications on Linux with TCP/IP
- Embedded development, using C, C++ with knowledge of hardware and low-level development.
- Experience of working in a hardware development team environment
- Experience with web-based systems and cloud architectures, such as, Soap, PHP, HTML
- Experience of Linux kernel and device-driver development
- Use of git or similar for source control and auto build/test/deploy
Who are we?
You’ll find us on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester, with great local amenities and transport links on our doorstep. On-site we’ve modern, open-plan offices, a rapid prototype workshop and development laboratory, which along with our friendly and hardworking culture should help you feel right at home.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our new Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++) then please click ‘Apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Keywords: Software Engineer, Web Engineer, Applications Engineer, Apps Engineer, App Engineer, Computer Engineer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Applications Developer, Apps Developer, App Developer, Software Programmer, Web Programmer, Applications Programmer, Apps Programmer, App Programmer, Computer Programmer, Lead Engineer, Lead Developer, Lead Programmer, Senior Engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Engineer, Technical Lead
Apply for Embedded Linux Developer (C, C++)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly