Are you a fun and dynamic Teaching Assistant? Do you excel in helping children reach their full potential? Do you thrive in a busy environment? We have a Primary school in Doncaster who are looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 1.
This Primary School in Doncaster is well regarded in the community. The Head Teacher is committed to creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible school experience.
* Access to a wide range of CPD course and Safeguarding Training;
* A strong supportive network contributing to a good school;
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work;
* Excellent development opportunities.
In order to be considered for the role, we ask that you;
* Have experience of working in Key Stage One;
* Have experience of using Phonics schemes;
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic;
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of supporting the class teacher as well as delivering small group interventions in literacy in line with the National Curriculum;
* Communicating with the class teacher, SENCO and parents;
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and good school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.