Are you a fun and dynamic Teaching Assistant? Do you excel in helping children reach their full potential? Do you thrive in a busy environment? We have a Primary school in Doncaster who are looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in Key Stage 1.
This Primary School in Doncaster is well regarded in the community. The Head Teacher is committed to creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible school experience.
* Access to a wide range of CPD course and Safeguarding Training;
* A strong supportive network contributing to a good school;
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work;
* Excellent development opportunities.
In order to be considered for the role, we ask that you;
* Have experience of working in Key Stage One;
* Have experience of using Phonics schemes;
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic;
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of supporting the class teacher as well as delivering small group interventions in literacy in line with the National Curriculum;
* Communicating with the class teacher, SENCO and parents;
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and good school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Apply for Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly